A healthy and portable protein-packed no-bake treat – Cinnamon Roll Protein Squares.
- 1 scoop BioSteel Vanilla Whey Protein Isolate
- 2 tbsp Coconut Oil
- ¼ cup Honey
- 3 tbsp Cinnamon
- 1 cup Oats
- ½ tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1 tbsp Water
- ½ cup natural almond or nut butter
- A dash of sea salt
- Combine the protein powder, cinnamon and rolled oats in a 7 cup food processor fitted with a steel blade. Blend until the oats are powdery and blended.
- In a microwave safe bowl, melt the coconut oil. Stir in the almond butter, honey and vanilla extract until smooth.
- Add the liquids into the food processor in two batches, processing in between.
- Process on high for 1-2 minutes until mixture is completely blended and mixed together.
- If mixture feels dry, add 1 tablespoon of water and process again.
- Line an 8 x 8 inch baking dish with parchment paper. Scoop the protein bar mixture into the pan and press firmly with a spatula.
- Sprinkle with sea salt.
- Set in the freezer for 30 minutes before slicing into bars/squares.
- Keep bars in the fridge.