Sometimes, there is nothing better than a quick bite-sized snack that keeps you full while snacking healthy! If you're a constant snacker, peanut butter + chocolate lover, this recipe is for you. The great thing about these bites is that they are customizable, whatever item you don't currently have in your pantry, you can easily sub in/out! Not into chocolate? Try our Vanilla protein! Don't have oats? Add more chia seeds!
- 1/2 scoop of BioSteel's Plant-Based Chocolate Protein Powder
- 1 cup Peanut Butter
- 1/3 cup Honey or Maple Syrup
- 1 1/5 cups Rolled Oats
- 1/4 cup Cocoa Powder
- 1/2 cup Ground Flax Seed
- 1/4 cup Chia Seeds
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- Extra coconut flakes for rolling balls onto
- Mix the peanut butter and honey in a bowl and microwave to soften
- Add remaining ingredients into a bowl and mix well.
- Shape into small size balls (2 tbsp) and roll into coconut flakes
- Refrigerate for 20 minutes.
Credit to SWAT Health & Bridget Leon!