No one would ever guess that these Clusters are both vegan and gluten-free. Perfect for all Peanut Butter + Chocolate lovers (we know there are tons of you out there!) and also perfect for those looking for a low-ingredient, no bake, healthy snack option. When you’re looking to satisfy that chocolate craving, with that peanut butter craving, with that crunch craving, all in one healthy bite. We got you!
- 1 cup Natural Chunky Peanut Butter
- 1/2 cup Pure Maple Syrup (or Raw Honey)
- 1 cup Gluten Free Oats
- 2 tbsp unsweetened Cocoa Powder
- 1/2 Scoop BioSteel’s Plant-Based Chocolate Protein Powder
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Add together the Crunchy Peanut Butter and Maple Syrup into a bowl and mix together.
- Microwave the Peanut Butter and Maple Syrup for 30 seconds, take it out, and mix it again.
- Repeat step #3 5 times.
- Add the remaining ingredients to the Peanut Butter Maple Syrup mix.
- Stir and mix well.
- Scoop the mixture into balls and then flatten into clusters with your fingers or a fork.
- Line them up on the baking sheet and put them in the freezer for 30 minutes.
- Take them out of the freezer 15 minutes before you are ready to consume.
- Store them in the fridge.