These healthy banana protein bars are packed full of protein, fibre, and are truly delicious. Such an easy snack for you to throw in your bag on your way out for a long day of meetings or workouts! We all know how hangry we can get during a long day at the office or running around with the kids or simply just going from one task to the other. Keep yourself happy and satisfied with these yummy bars. You don’t need much to make them either, which is another thing we love about this recipe!
- 1 Banana (mashed)
- 1 1/4 cup Oats
- 2/3 cup Unsweetened Coconut Flakes
- 1 tsp Cinnamon
- 1/2 cup Raw Honey
- 1/3 cup Almond Butter
- 1/3 cup BioSteel’s Chocolate Protein Powder
- Preheat your oven to 350F
- Mash your banana
- Place all ingredients together in a bowl, and mix well.
- Pack your mixture down firmly into a pan (we used a 9×9 square pan)
- Bake in the oven for 15 mintues.
- Remove and let cool for 30 minutes.
- Once cool, cut into bars (or circles, squares, triangles, whatever you want really!
- Wrap them individually, or throw them in the freezer for an easy grab-and-go-snack.