Thanks to Sylvie Tetrault, we’re giving you a HEALTHY salted chocolate caramel shake, without all the junk that comes with caramel and chocolate. Sylvie has magically created a shake with ingredients that when, mixed all in one, produce a deliciously smooth caramel + chocolate flavour. It tastes like one of your favourite snacks, but it’s so healthy you can enjoy it at anytime without feeling like you’ve ruined your diet. Have a sweet tooth or get a craving? Just mix this up in a blender and you’re set for snack time!
- 1/2 Banana
- 1 serving Pitted Dates
- 1 1/2 cups Unsweetened Almond Milk
- 1/4 tsp Sea Salt
- 1 tbsp All Natural Almond Butter
- 1/3 cup BioSteel’s Chocolate Whey Protein Isolate (or swap out with our chocolate Plant-Based Protein for a completely vegan shake!)
- Throw all ingredients into a blender and blend until smooth.
- Divide into glasses and enjoy!
- No Bananas on hand? Just sweeten the smoothie with some raw honey or a few more soaked dates.
- No almond butter on hand? Use peanut butter or any nut butter!
- Store in a mason jar with a sealed lid in the fridge for up to 48 hours.
- Want more protein in your shake? Mix in some hemp seeds!
- Want more fibre in your shake? Add ground flax seed!